Worship with Us in Person
- Saturday evenings, 5:00 pm: Spoken Holy Eucharist: This Holy Communion service uses Rite II without music. This service lasts about 45 minutes.
- Sundays, 7:30 am: Spoken Holy Eucharist: This Holy Communion service uses Rite I without music or congregational singing. It is a peaceful way to begin the day and the week and lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- Sundays, 9:00 am: Family Eucharist: While children are welcome at all services, they fully take part in this Rite II liturgy. Parents, grandparents, and families with children attend and enjoy this uplifting hour.
- Sundays, 11:00 am: Choral Eucharist: This Rite II service features a wide range of Episcopal traditions, including music, prayer, and Holy Communion. The service lasts approximately 90 minutes.
In-Person Worship Guidelines
As Trinity begins holding additional in-person worship services in the Cathedral, we will continue following protocols to help ensure the health and safety of all. These protocols are updated in response to guidance issued by our Governor, the Centers for Disease Control, and the Episcopal Diocese of Nevada.
- Click here for a summary of current protocols.